Roller Purchases Land South of the Church.

On 1 December, 1879, Roller purchased the land south of the Augusta Church which was the eventual site of all of the buildings of the academy as well as the Roller Home. By the school session of 1879-80 half of the 30 students were from outside the local community. Their home is now houses the Museum of Augusta Military Academy.

Posted in .